The Benefits of Vehicle Wraps
Why should I wrap my vehicle?
So you are thinking about wrapping your vehicle? Converting your vehicle into a 24/7 advertising tool is a great idea for a number of reasons. Vehicle wraps are one of the most affordable forms of advertising. Think about how many cars are on the road. With a great design that reflects your brand and messaging, you will stand out on the road and even where you park. In fact, based on the volume of cars on the road, the average cost per impression is very low.
Vehicle owners can change or update the color of their car with a protective vinyl wrap. Glossy painted vehicles can become matte finished. A fading red color car can become a newly painted blue car. There are plenty of uses and applications for vinyl wraps including advertising your business, service or product, to hiding an old scratch on your car’s hood.
Spectrum Signs & Graphics are one of New Hampshire’s premier vehicle wrap design, printing, and installation companies. Our talented and experienced team can work with your finished design, your concept, or design a wrap specifically for you or your business. Contact us today to get started!
A few reasons why you should wrap your vehicle:
Advertising your business with vehicle wraps is a powerful marketing tool. Increase the visibility of your business, product or service with vinyl graphics and impress them with your branding! Here are some compelling statistics on car warps:
- Car mobile marketing reaches 85% of people at all levels of income.
- A car wrap can create 20,000 – 70,000 impressions per day.
- Fleet car wraps increase your business exposure 15 times greater than any other types of advertising.
- Car mobile marketing exposes your business to commuters on the highways, city streets, sidewalks, and also when the car is parked.
- More than 70% of people who commute said they have read graphics which are applied to cars.
- The average driver travels more than 300 miles in their car each week which can create a lot of opportunities for a potential customer to see your car wrap and business.
- Car wraps and car graphics are currently the fastest growing form of advertising in the US, which is proof that’s it’s a successful strategy!
Depending on the size of the vehicle, the cost of re-painting your car or truck is probably going to be more expensive than a new wrap. A partial wrap is also an option if you need to clean up only a section of your vehicle. The larger the vehicle and design, the higher the price will be to produce a wrap. So definitely ask us for a quote before you make a decision. Keep in mind that we use premium vinyl for all our wraps and graphics so they last for years with good care.
Vinyl can be seen as a layer of protection for your car. It is not as susceptible to scratches, nicks, or dents that occur over time. When you wrap your car with vinyl, the factory paint is preserved underneath, which also preserves the value of the vehicle.
Vinyl has many uses and applications. From a wide color range to endless design possibilities, you will have your message and branding with you wherever you are driving. Vehicle wraps can also be used for long-term advertising or short-term product or event promotions.
How you care for your vehicle’s paint differs from how you take care of vinyl wraps. Most of the time, simply rinsing off the dirt with a hose is all that is needed. At times, some soapy water and a rag may be helpful as well. Either way, more driving, and less cleaning. No waxing and avoid auto washes. Click here for more information on how to care for your vehicle wrap after it’s installed.