Join Our Team!
Want to join a fast-paced, exciting team that specializes in large format printing and installation? Our team consists or printer and machine operators, designers, installers and more. If you are interested in any of these career opportunities, send us your resume!
The Spectrum Marketing Companies are looking to add an experienced graphics installer to our large format printing and signage division (Spectrum Signs & Graphics).
What we’re looking for:
- Experience within the large format graphics category
- Experience within the signage industry
- 2+ years experience working within a large/grand format digital print company or department
- Prior experience operating large format print devices prototyping or installation work a plus but not required
- General understanding of related substrates and finishing materials is extremely helpful
- Must be capable of problem-solving and interested in being closely connected to the production of the projects you are tasked with installing
- High energy with the ability to work independently and with an extended team
- Capable of presenting a professional image to our customers during installation projects
What we offer:
- Career opportunities and upward mobility as part of a growing organization
- Engaging projects including vehicle wraps, window graphics, interior signage, custom POP materials and more
- 3M Installer Certification training for appropriate candidates
- Part of the Spectrum Marketing family of companies that includes 220+ staff and 4 operating divisions that include; direct mail marketing, commercial printing, large format signage, Spectrum Monthly publications – powerful local advertising.
- Medical benefits including; Health, Vision, Dental & 401K
- Proficiency in working with tools and able to climb ladders/staging
- A valid drivers license and good driving record
If you’ve got large format printing “in your blood”, you’re likely the kind of person we’d love to have on our team! Apply Today!
Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for an outside sales representative to develop new client relationships. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Learn the fundamentals of the products and services offered by the company to enable effective presentation
- Identify prospects, present services and close new business
- Build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal sales targets as established by management
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments within the company and industry in general
- Report and provide feedback to management as requested
- Proven outside sales experience
- Knowledge of wide format printing or experience working for other large format printing or sign companies preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including; Word and Excel
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary, commission & bonus incentives
- Benefits include; health insurance, dental, vision and 401K