Sign Production Capabilities
Sign Production & Large Format Printing
Spectrum Signs offers a wide array of sign production services that include consultation, design, large format printing, sign manufacturing and signage installation. With our state-of-the-art large format printing equipment, we can produce graphics that are 10 feet wide and over 100 feet long!
Our expert printing and installation team will get your project done on time, on budget and at the quality you expect.
Are you planning a new branding project or event and need signs and graphics? Maybe promotional signage or a new reception logo? Or exhibit graphics for an expo, golf tournament signage, or an important presentation for a client? Do you know what you need, how it will be installed, and what will it cost?
Speak with a sign expert and learn how we can optimize your next project:
- Work within your budget to maximize your prospect
- Suggest ways to freshen up your current retail or office space
- Recommend items you may not have thought of
- Design materials that suit your company and your needs
- Create an itemized quote so you can see the cost of each item
Accurate color matching across substrates
We know how important brand color is represented accurately throughout all your printed material is key to establishing your brand. Spectrum Signs has the capability to match your color on all of your printed projects as well as the rest of your marketing efforts.
Using the correct color matching system
We work closely with CMYK, RGB, and PMS colors to make sure that the right color system is being used for each of your marketing materials, signage, large format printing, vehicle wraps or general print collateral.
Versatile Production Facility
Within our 20,000 square foot facility, our talented design team, experienced sales associates, and production team, work to create visually stunning graphics, signage, and environmental installations. And we’re always adding new equipment to better serve our clients.
Sign Printing Production Equipment
Our suite of sign printing production and manufacturing equipment features some of the fastest large format digital printers, CNC routers, laser engravers and cutting equipment available. And we are always adding new equipment to support our clients ever-growing needs.
- NEW FOR 2023 EFI VUTEk® H3 Superwide Hybrid Inkjet Printer With UltraDrop Technology Learn More >
- Océ 550 XT, with white ink, and 8′ x 10′ bed
- EFI VUTEk GS3250LX Pro with UltraDrop Technology
- Epson SureColor Solvent Printer 60″
- Epson 11880, Piezo inks, 63″ wide roll to roll
- Kongberg XN Flatbed Cutter/Router
- Seal 62, laminator, 62″ wide, hot or cold
- Summa Plotter/Cutter 60″
- Summa Plotter/Cutter 30″
- Epson V500 Scanner
- Epson Flatbed Scanner V350
- Roland EGX-600 Engraver
- Epilog Fusion M2 40 Laser Engraver
- Canon C1, Color Copier/Scanner
- Canon ER5000 B&W Copier
Sign and Graphic Installation
- Window graphics
- Wall signs, posters, and framed art
- Reception logos and graphics
- Building signs
- Post & panel signs
- Dimensional lettering
- Wall graphics and wraps
- Truck, van, bus, and car wraps
Scanning & Images
Getting it where you need it – fast!
Via FedEx to anywhere in the world!